I am not Sindbad

Hi friends, 

I am not Sindbad to start a world tour , but I am I am ! I have decided to share my life's travelling story with you friends on this blog.  I will speak straight and without wasting time let's move straight to my first travelling experience when I was just 03 months' old ! I know many of you have done this, but this is a different story. Do you know where is Vengurla and where is Deogad ? The travelling story starts from here. Please read ahead ....

01.  From Vengurla to Deogad in Jan.  1961:

                I was borned in November 1960 in Vengurla (at that time in Ratnagiri District,  now in Sindhudurg District). As my father was  transferred to Deogad  (at that time in Ratnagiri District,  now in Sindhudurg District) my first journey took place from Vengurla to Deogad just three months after my birth  ! Of course,  I didn't notice it at all  !


02. From Deogad to Vengurla in Sep., 1961:

                 Once again my father was posted back in Vengurla within next nine months.  So I got shifted back to Vengurla in September,  1961 , which also I didn't aware of  !

03.
 From Vengurla to Ratnagiri in 1965

                  My third travel was to my home land,  i.  e.  Jakimirya in Ratnagiri taluka.  I was five years then ! This time I knew that I was travelling and enjoyed the journey  !


.... More to come ahead... in short duration... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travelling to find a flat on rent and make inquiry

Childhood travelling

The cleverer people